Once you have finished “figuring it out,” you have to develop a sense of the nature of the change and a set of expectations for deliverables, and create a plan that defines how you will transition colleagues and the business through to your desired post-change state. This involves breaking down the change into sequenced activities, defining the resources required to implement them, selling the plan to your stakeholders, and communicating it to your organization.
- What does a good plan look like?
- How do I get the budget to do it right?
- What governance is required to run the project?
- How do I prepare people to work in new ways?
- How do I reduce risk?
- How do I know what resources I need?
- What makes a good project manager?
- How do I get the Best People to join the project team?
- How do I know if a consultant can help me?
- How do I set up the project team for success?