Once you’ve created your plan and it’s been approved, you need to take action as quickly as possible. Ideally, you will implement your plan as it has been written, completing each activity and achieving each milestone on schedule. What typically happens, however, is that roadblocks appear along the way, changing timelines and the sequence of events. You will need to marshal your resources to address these challenges, while man- aging stakeholders to ensure they remain supportive of the project and your leadership. You’ll need to ensure your team has the resources it needs, inform and coach stakeholders, and resolve issues.
- How do I manage my day job, change project, and Life?
- When is the organization ready for big change?
- How should we celebrate wins?
- How do I get more resources if I need them?
- How do I avoid losing team members?
- What do I do if someone is pulled from my team?
- How do I keep the project team energized?
- How do I manage my stakeholders?
- How can I minimize change fatigue?
- How do I overcome resistance?
- How do I know communications are working?
- How do I get a leader back on side?
- How do I get a new business leader’s support?
- What do I do when I don’t know what to do?
- How do I communicate a delay in the project?
- How do I demonstrate progress?