Decide to write a book…check…tell all your family, friends and colleagues…check…start thinking about what the book will look like and list possible titles…check…dream about success…check…launch a blog about writing the book…check. Wait a minute, wouldn’t it be a good idea to decide what I want to acheive before I start achieving it? Sounds good to me.
– create a resource that people find relevant, practical and helpful
– capture practical lessons learned that often decide success or failure
– appeal to all four learning styles – don’t limit my style to what I like to read
– adopt a writing voice that is true to me – would someone who knows me say, “That’s Phil”?
– be passionate and courageous