Once you have finished “figuring it out,” you have to develop a sense of the nature of the change and a set of expectations for deliverables, and create a plan that defines how you will transition colleagues and the business through to your desired post-change state. This involves breaking down the change into sequenced activities, defining the resources required to implement them, selling the plan to your stakeholders, and communicating it to your organization.
Planning for Change
- What does a good plan look like?
- How do I get the budget to do it right?
- What governance is required to run the project?
- How do I prepare people to work in new ways?
- How do I reduce risk?
- How do I know what resources I need?
- What makes a good project manager?
- How do I get the Best People to join the project team?
- How do I know if a consultant can help me?
- How do I set up the project team for success?